First Place Prize: $749!
This activity was organized by Utah Chinese Association
Many thanks to Fotile Kitchenware for sponsoring this competition! Fotile’s rangehood and kitchenware series is one of China’s most recognized brands, and now they are here in the US! There is a display center in Utah’s Chinatown, come check it out!
Contact Info: 385-259-4081, 801-931-9631
The competition will be split into four divisions: Preschool, elementary school, secondary school (junior high), and high school.
Essay language: English
For all divisions, please choose one of the following topic:
- If I were President in 2020
- If I were President in 2021
- The year of 2020
- A story of a face mask
Participants may submit an essay in the following styles: Poem, prose, narrative, or persuasive.
Word limit: None.
Note: Preschoolers can submit a combination of pictures and words instead of the essay.
1st Prize: One Fotile UQS3001 ($749 value)
Other prizes: Utah Chinese Association gift cards, Fotile kitchenware, Fotile free installation voucher.
- Participants may submit their essays to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is April 15.
- Professional judge committee organized by the Utah Chinese Association will then decide the winners.
- For all divisions, there is only one first prize, a $100 Utah Chinese Association Gift card. Runner-ups will get other prizes.
- All participants will get a certificate and prizes.
- Submitted essays of high quality may be printed and published.
Final prize (worth $749)
Each first place winner from each division will record a two-minute video statement of Award acceptance, and it will be played via online channel by Utah Chinese Association, The participant with the highest online votes will be the final winner.